Wednesday, August 31, 2005

blogging and freedom of speech

It has been a great celebration for teachers day, and JIC you people are wondering, this log had been in draft format for over 2 weeks, trying to get opinions from people whether or not i should post this...

I was just wondering whether or not i should continue my style of writing in my blog, perhaps in a less agressive style or should i continue writing it the way i had for this last few months... This would be something for you people to comment for me. Leave a comment and then i can decide for myself whether or not i should continue.

Here is my stand, for me, the blog is for me to pour my feelings out in torrent or even in confusion, as can be seen in certain blogs where their points overlap each other constantly. Somethings, i think that life has become even more grimer for me as i continue writing this blog... but i could not stop myself from writing. It was a way for me to piece the evidence together on what is making the world so bad for me.

I believe in freedom of speech on blogs, to give politically incorrect answers on blog. If this things are denied, isn't it the same as in 1984 where the diary written by Winston Smith is read by the thought police, where thoughts are controlled.

Sure, we may be young children, who do not yet understand how drastic a small sentence can change the situation. But if we are kept under this protection forever, how are we going to grow up learning what is to be siad and what is not to be said? This blog has given me a chance to talk about things that i would not had been able to talk to people about and some people had pointed out to me the things that i should take note of the next time i am writing blogs...

I know that my blog had been very critical of people and situations that occur. I guess its time for me to watch what I think (thought are being controlled, eh?) Ya, i know about all those post where i really just throw everything out. I think it is my fault that i cannot find another method to pour out my feelings and have to rely on blog. So, to all those people whom had felt offended by the blogs, my sincere apologies...
I guess we all learn from mistakes... and sometimes we repeat them to get our points across
and finally i need your suggestions, a short comment is really enough.

Discmon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if we feel strongly about certain things it is definitely good to express our feelings and thoughts. i think blogging is okay as long as we dun hurl insults at people.

i mean...what's wrong with expressing our opinions....?