Saturday, November 26, 2005

We'll be back, in a few days that is...

I was thinking whether or not i should write a post today, as today, i would be leaving singapore and going to china with the school trip. Can you imagine that, for the first time in my life, i am going abroad without my parents? Kinda cool eh...

Anyway, just a slight update on the heater. It sorta like cleared up, no more leaking and we no longer need to fix it either, so, for those of you who can't wait to see me having bad luck, i'm really sorry, you'll have to er, think of a new bad luck for me...

Anyway, the purpose of writing this blog is not to dwell on subject beyond our control, but here i am trying to tell you about the problems with truth and dare...

Truth and dare, is a very fun thing to do to a certain extent, especially when everyone whom gets mentioned happens to be in the same room (keep that in mind when you all decide to come...) Anyway, i had been thinking about the answers to the supposedly hard questions that you all people would be firing at me, (Its giving me a headache)and i decided instead to think about the questions i would ask. I had been crafting a new question that seems rather irrelevant but get relevant along the way, and i believe it would be more effective than the standard question. (Which just proved to be ineffective especially after our failed attempts on two people)

So, i urge you all to stop thinking about the freaking hard question to ask me, and instead prepare yourself for the super irrelevant question...

Having fun?

Sorta gift to all of you even before i come back, enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Oh ya, countdown to the time when this blog becomes one year old: 35 days
Date created : 31/12/2004
so ya, do join in the celebration. I hope that i would be able to do the posting marathon on the last 5 days to the birthday of the blog, and the new year in fact. So, i'll be needing post ideas, and the usual stuff. Please send in your ideas, criticisms, so that i can be inspired...

Inspiration: Target player draws two cards...

Ya, I'll be needing it.

Happy holidays, and wishing that beijing's weather is great...

Discmon

No comments: