Monday, October 16, 2006

Some notes...

I can't get myself to write a post describing my feelings today...
Maybe when O level is over I'll get something to write...

Anyway, just wanted to make a short note cause I got a biology practical exam tomorrow.
If you guys remembered, I was talking about computing no longer being offered as an examinable subject in the A levels. I went to check with MOE, and received a reply in about 2 days time. This shows that they are highly efficient (The above message is not meant to be sarcastic).

Anyway, if you guys are interested (which I doubt anyone in the world who read this blog will be interested in) this is the message that I received back from SEAB:

"A-Level Computing (9349) will be examined for the last time in 2007 for
repeat candidates only. The syllabus will be replaced by Computing (9754) as H2 subject and the first year of examination is 2007. This subject is only offered to school candidates."

So, remind me again, which JC said that computing is totally out of the SEAB examination syllable?
I don't think I am that evil and petty yet, but you got to sincerely hope that some schools get their facts right first.

Ah well, do your best people. Four years and its all because of this...
Anyway, to all you people out there, here's a thought to think about:

Everything is coming to an end...
Will you remember it all?

Discmon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

50 reasons why i am pissed

Anonymous said...

of cos wun remember it all la..
so many memories.
we usually remember the ones more significant.
the ones more happy or more sad.
the 2 extremes.
the rest?
their just somewhere in the back of our minds.
waiting to be forgotten..

-insignificant (im really losing my permanent 1st commenter status. =\)

Discmon said...

well then...
Do your best haha...