Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Post during O-levels (I)

We have officially launched into the O levels examination...
What am I doing here?!

Well, a piece of good news is that we have about a week to study into all our subjects before we continue on with the rest of our papers. Things don't look really good for some of our papers so far, but I think that chemistry practical so far is the only one of the many papers that many of us have no worries...
At least, most of us...

I want to really thank the SEAB for putting a week of rest in between the practicals and the rest of the theory papers, cause, through a series of unfortunate events, I've fallen sick again...
At least, the sickness isn't as bad as last time like when prelim just ended.

I don't exactly know what I want to discuss, but I thought I wanted to post something while I still have the opportunity, particularly during this short one week break...

To all the sec4s out there, please keep yourself healthy, and don't be like me...
Which means that no matter how weak you are in a particular subject, please don't over-exert yourself and fall sick the day before the exam...
And my apologies to all those people who were affected by my sneezing during the exams this week.

And seriously, it sucks when you sneeze continuously in the exam hall. You should try it one day.
(:

Discmon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck for Os!

Anonymous said...

haa..
i was coughing throughout the bio, el and hcl papers during prelims..
><
it was a total TORTURE.
plus i have morning sinus,
so those few mornings really tested my endurance.
so i understand how you feel.
hahaha.
take care!
dun so stressed up la..
smiles. =D
jiayou! 15 more days!
gogogo with love~ =D

-insignificant (nooooo! my 1st commenter!! =\ )