Friday, November 03, 2006

Post during O-levels (II)

I got this feeling that I would not just post one post during O levels. Its sort of like this feeling that everytime the exams come near, I would have lots of things to write on blogger.

Hello friday, the end of the week where I managed to get all the rest I need. Thankfully, my flu cleared up, which means I should be able to handle whatever the exam is going to throw at me next week.

Next week marks the start of the final/mad rush all the way to the end of the exams, with exams almost everyday.
Looking at the exam schedule now, I don't feel much of the fear of having two papers on the same day, it's like so ordinary. I mean, how bad can geography, biology, biology be...?

Well, its meant to be very bad, but I got this weird feeling that I have eaten the biology book, and I only need to start the digestion for geography... Perhaps during the bio exam, I could regurgitate my biology book out from my stomach...

And if that happens, pigs will fly and the sun will definitely, without fail, rise from the west...

Of course, you have to really thank arts central. Either its coincidence, or arts central really planned it. They managed to end the whole series of "Shaman King" yesterday. Which means I got to watch every single episode of shaman king without a lot of interference to my exams. Very nice timing. Finish shaman king, start exams.
Keeps you focused on what you should be doing now.

The revision over the last few days are only slightly productive to say the least. Mainly because my guidelines are still based on my performance when I went back to school everyday over the last two weeks or so. So, if I did about the same thing when I am in school, I should still be productive, at least, according to my standards.

Everything is coming to an end, its just two more weeks...
Do your best everybody!!

Discmon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jiayous!


-insignificant

Anonymous said...

Haha I can understand how you feel now: because I'm in the middle of A's now.

I've just finished the most intensive papers and I look forward to the science and maths papers, whcih are relatively easier.

Glad that you have already eaten up your bio book at this point because I suffered from indigestion last time lol.

Endure: in just weeks it'll be over for you and me!!!

Chengxi