Saturday, November 25, 2006

State of the holidays/blogging project

I know I have not been blogging for some time, and most of you out there should probably remember the period of time during the O levels where I went crazy with blogging (Check the post that starts with the title, post during O-levels) and you'll get the idea...

Anyway, with this post, it should be good to know that novemeber is coming to an end, and boy am I bored...
It feels as though something very important is missing, and you can all guess what it is, its the holiday homework. Life just suddenly feels very empty suddenly. Last time during the holidays, you had to worry about completing the holiday homework on time, and it kinda gives you the push to get everything done as quickly as possible so that you get to enjoy the holiday for as long as possible...

But now, without a single piece of holiday homework, the holiday feels a bit...unbearable...
As in unbearable, absolutely nothing to do, nothing to worry about (ok, I must be joking for this point), but nothing to do is definitely correct...

Besides, I can't find anything to comment/criticise on, which is supposed to be a good thing. What with me out of council, I feel as though I don't need to worry about so much things anymore.
Hearing what those sc say to me leave me wondering whether or not councillors nowadays are thinking too much... For example, you could rant on an issue on and on and on and on, and then, at the end of the whole thing, I will say one thing to sum up the whole problem that have just been presented :"Don't you all think that you all see too much into people's action that does not have any effect on you......."

I mean, I'm so bored I find interest in visiting shopping malls and go from shop to shop going window shopping... This is called window shopping... I even went so crazy I went to start playing guildwars on the net...

Note to all guildwar players out there: I'm so bored, some of you want to meet someday and go adventuring together? Anyway, I'm playing nightfalls only, so heh, you'll have to visit that place to find me ^^

Anyway, because of the sheer boredom that I think most of the sec4s have chalked up by now, and probably by the rest of the RV population who had finished their holiday homework (which should be pathetically little) I thought we could have a blogging project(ok, it can also be called the "remind-yourself-of-the-past" project). Basically the idea is that we all meet up somewhere and head to west coast campus, following that, we can slack there a bit and go to commonwealth campus before going to malan campus. The idea is to revisit those places and try to relive a bit of those memories we had left behind.

And as we do so, some of us might be able to bring along something to write down your thoughts on the way and perhaps post a blog or something like that. The idea is that we want to capture the moment, the exact feelings that you have at the moment, so you basically just write whatever you feel like once you reach that place...

If you are interested, please note that you better be a member of the rv community, regardless of whether past, present, (or future) and please tell us that you are coming along by leaving a comment in the comments section stating that you want to come along. Also, state the dates that you will be free/occupied so that we can decide on a probable date. If I have your contact, I'll contact you once I have set a date, if not you can always check back here...

Hope to see you people there, currently got 2 people definitely coming, and one is maybe. Lets make this a big one shall we?

Discmon

3 comments:

joe said...

i suppose one of the 2 that is definitely going is me? haha oh well, i wont be free on all the sat and sun and 1,2,3 Dec. i hope we can have lots of ppl there. there is sure to be lots of things the be remembered. do remember to bring cameras!

Anonymous said...

booooooo!
haish.
i wont be free till christmas.
=\
busy with np stuff.
haha.
you enjoy yourself!
and if you have photos,
post it up on the blog!

-insignificant

Anonymous said...

hieee! relink meeeee =)
www.chemicalnightmare-.blogspot.com


hahahhaah