Sunday, November 05, 2006

Post during O-levels (III)

I knew I would not be able to resist posting something on the last day of revision for O-levels before it actually starts. I mean, the day before prelim start I went crazy and posted the "Top 100 ways to show that you have a lot of time on your hands"...

So, I guess its just how I do things.

Somehow, I feel that I haven't done enough for my revision. There's always this nagging doubt in your brain that you had not done enough and somehow, you'll not be able to do well in your O-levels. I feel that its got something to do with worrying. We all worry a lot, so I guess we all should be having this nagging doubt in our brain that we will not be able to do well for our O-levels...

Anyway, I know I made a huge mistake on Friday. Remember I said that with the official end of the shaman king anime on Arts Central, I would be able to fully focus on my exams...?

Well, friday marked the official starting of a new anime called "Get Backers" which I found interesting mainly because of the characters...Which means I'm stuck to the next anime and am not going to be able to get anywhere with my late-night revisions from wednesday to friday...

Anyhow, with the official start of the mad rush to the end of the O-levels, our small little blog site will have a sort of mini countdown to the end of it all. Unfortunately, this countdown will be based on the 4D class timing, which ends on the 16/11, about a day earlier then the rest of the school.

So, to all you other people out there, don't forget to add a day to the countdown, or you'll find yourself in a mini-relaxing mood when you shouldn't be...
We'll try to update the count everyday on this post, so you won't see multiple one sentence post.
Also, if there is another post during O-levels that appears, we'll shift the count foward to that post, meaning this area will become empty.

[The count has been moved]

For those A-level people out there, do your best. Maybe our exams might even end on the same day.

Discmon

5 comments:

insignificant said...

eh. yea. the A's end on the 16th too. from what i heard..
bleh. im sick
all your fault.
all the best for O's!
and dont watch anime le la..
concentrate on O's!
you can always wacth those anime ep that you missed on youtube!
jiayou jiayou!

-insignificant

Anonymous said...

Sorry to disappoint but the A's end SIGNIFICANTLY MUCH LATER than the O's haha. With Special papers, mine ends on the 25th, while the offical last day is the 29th. Even the core papers end on the 17th.

Anyway, good luck for your upcoming subjects! You'll get to rejoice much earlier than I do!

Chengxi

Anonymous said...

Erratum:

"mine ends on the 24th..." (25th is a Sat)

Chengxi

shadowkat said...

Me too, got that nagging feeling that something's wrong. Aiyah at least people don't call you short.

joe said...

hai...you speaked my mind...the nagging feeling is very strong, especially when there are some really wow person who is able to do all the bio, chem, math ....papers and still flip out TYS and biah the whole thing while what i do is only reading the TB...haha..

still, jia you!

YP