Sunday, November 12, 2006

Post during O-levels (VI)

The sixth post during O levels...
I think I can imagine myself having so much things to talk about during O levels...

After going through the exam for one whole week, I got no idea why, and some of you might think I am crazy after reading this, but I wished the O levels don't end so soon. Like, make it longer or let the exams be a longer thing. I think I might live to regret it if it was really longer, but for some weird innate reasons that I cannot really explain out, I wished that I needed to study a bit more, and have more "fun" with the papers we had...

Ok, I assure you that I am going crazy. Its probably got someting to do with the fact that the papers on thursday was darn exciting and required you to think on the spot and produce an answer at the speed of light...

Anyhow, cause I don't want to get spammed by people saying that
-I am crazy
-That they are wishing that O levels are ending soon and not the other way around
-Or they have the same feelings as me...
Lets not talk about this topic shall we.

Anyway, have you ever brooded over your papers after you done them. If so, stop. Its stupid and it gets you tensed up for your next few paper. It could be nothing is wrong with the paper that you had done and you are just imagining it. This could seriously affect your other papers and this will overall affect your results...
So, don't go think about it. Just like talk about it for a minute or so and then stop.

I mean, you could always quote from Cowboy Bebop and Shaman King:
"Whatever happens, happens...but everything will work out in the end"
So don't brood over the papers, it'll just get worse.

Discmon

4 comments:

joe said...

heh! i am the first to comment! haha...i am honoured!

arh well, haha, about your wish that may be the exam could have been longer, i think most of us will have that kind of feeling, just that we menifest it in different ways. to me, i think we are feeling the kind of ...sadness...that we will face after Os. that we will no longer see each other everyday, that there is nolonger a "good" reason to come together. may be to you, you will want to have a longer exam. to me, i will hope that we can always keep in touch even after A level, even when we go to work...i will want Os to be over, but i hope that it does not end the relationships and the "good" reason that keep us as friends.

er...nvm

haha

joe said...

well...if you are not exactly feeling the way that i am thinking, treat it as if i have just "blogged" on your comment section..haha

Anonymous said...

hahahaha
yep.
i also wish that the O lvls would last longer.
somehow i find studying really quite fun.
and after O's,
it seems as if there is nothing to do at all.
heh.
maybe all our lives are really revolving around our studies..
sad..

-insignificant

Anonymous said...

Haha strange...why am I not feeling the same way as you guys do? I'm so wishing for the A's to end lol!!!

Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to the next phase of my life (NS) but on the other hand, I'm also sad like everyone else to leave my friends and the days when we had fun together. This process is inevitable and is part and parcel of life.

Having said that, I definitely don't want an extended exam! Do cherish your bonds with friends and family. Remember, it is up to you to intepret the meaning of exams/graduations: are they full stops or just commas for you to continue the sentence?