Monday, June 11, 2007

Unconventional post

Just a short post that would be quite uncharacteristics of what I have been doing so far.... but anyway...

Q: So... why do you have to wake me up in the middle of my sleep? ehh? ehhhh? ehhhhhhh?
A: Eh, for the fun of it!! [ouch] OKOK, it isn't just for the fun of it, but that's about 99% of the reason why I am doing this now [double ouch]...

Ok anyway, today marks the beginning of my first ever ... 7 days no home no bed experience.
What it actually means is that I am going to be in camp for 7 days. 3 days in PA, 4 days in PLTC...

Wish me luck guys that I come out alive, and don't get UUUU for common tests haha....

Discmon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha!
are you back yet??
cos my kinabalu rawked! (:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online tramadol hcl vs lortab - is it legal to buy tramadol online in the us