Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Recent events!!

Well, it hasn't really been a very long time since I last posted, and besides, the posting frequency has dropped rather drastically following the end of O-levels and also the December holidays...
March holidays was spent in a blur and we were all freaking tired from running around doing all sorts of things.

Lets see, there was job week camp which took up 2 days. I think I already mentioned enough of the job week jokes that has occured in the previous post... Some of them are still popping up in my head once in a while during the period of time when my mind blanks out in lectures...

Then after slacking around, there was the fun-filled PA camp, which I will not bother elaborating since I will just describe it as FUN, FUN and MORE FUN!! You can get glimpses of what had happened by following the link to the NJ PA blog and just looking at all the photos that our legendary TO, Dhika, has put up...

And, lets see, today marks the beginning of aries, which means pisces has just ended right...
Hmm...
Pisces ended...
Which date is it ??

Think... Think... Think...
20th March...
Hey, doesn't that date sound soooooooo damn familiar??

Why, its none other then our dearest author's birthday!!!
[A sudden outburst from the poor guy who asked questions last time a really really long time ago]
"CONGRATULATIONS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Happy Birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to me !!!
Woot!!!

Its been a really great birthday, think its the first time I received so many people wishing me happy birthday...
Don't really feel like counting, there was really a lot. Thanks to all you people for remembering this very important day to me, the day I was born and welcomed to this world..

And I want to thank Jing Rong, Mun Yee, Xiao Ying and Huang Yun for that nice gift they sent to me. Its really nice, and I have it displayed prominently on my desk.
And I guess I won't be falling sick often anymore, cause I have an apple tree on my desk now that produces apple everyday for me to eat!!

Thanks guys!

Discmon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey. relink me!
http://backkspace.blogspot.com

-insignificant