Monday, March 05, 2007

The 101th post...

Hey guys,
Just in case you were wondering, the post before this was the 100th post posted by Discmon on Revelations: Dark Shadow Games...
It's taken quite a bit of time for us here to hit the 100th post, but I think hitting it with posts that are organised and meaningful is better then writing post that are lumped together, everything stuck together and talks about every day daily stuff just to hit it...

But anyway...
Its quite ironical that we have to hit the 100th post with post that starts saying good-bye to people whom I cherish as friends... Kinda reminds me of the reasons why I picked the title for the blog in the first place, but I guess that sort of shows the truth about life, in that it is bleak and dark enough already...
Which sort of reminded me about the idea of "why make life harder for yourself?"

07S16:
Yup, I know that this whole class is splitting up and all...
But still, I don't think I'll forget this class anytime soon. I mean, I spent a happy 3 months with you guys, without you guys, I wonder if I would have had fun in NJC, with all the crappers in the class and the lame jokes going everywhere...
It feels a lot like my old sec 4 class, minus the no. of boys present in the class...
Imagine that, a girl-domination class could be as crap as the boy-domination class that I came from.
Isn't that great ^^

A lot of you guys are going to go across the road, and I don't know, but, remember this. Don't look back, and start thinking about whether or not life would have been better if you had made another decision. Remember this, there is always too many factors to consider when you are thinking about whether or not you had made a good decision...

So yup, don't worry. The group of us who are staying in NJ will cheer you all along the way while you guys are in HC. Its only a bridge away, don't forget to come back and visit us often...
HC is too big for us to navigate, besides, you guys already know where to find us ^^

Discmon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eer.. actually it's better if you guys go over to hci to crash. the security guard there is half blind and super lax.