Friday, February 23, 2007

Remembering...



Ok, in case you guys are wondering, that freaking short video above was made by me...
So, for all you blog surfers out there, I guess you know my real name...
But that's soooooo beside the point...

Anyway, I realised that usually when I do full self initiated things, like games and some other projects, I usually do it to the best of my abilities. So, I kinda managed to finish that video in one day, dragging it all the way into the night and finishing the final review of the video at about 1am...

It was a dark and stormy night (ok, that isn't true...) I was thinking... thinking that the civics class that I'm in would soon be broken up. Quite a bunch of people are heading across the road, and another major group of people are going to change subject combination such that they would no longer stay in the same class anymore...
As I think more and more of it, I realised that everything with this class will soon be coming to an end...
There is a need to cherish the time we have left together, and also a need to remember all the times we have had last time...

It just so happened that I went to watch the disco video that I made last year, and it gave this sort of push to go and make a video about 07S16 as well... The class that I had been in for the last two months or so...

So, I went to my computer and started making the short video.
I did not really know what came over me, but the video made me work into the night to complete it in that one instance when my feelings for the class is freaking strong...
As I watch the finished video, there was this deep sense of "goodbye" coming over me... It feels quite sad that everything is going to end just like that...

That's when I added in the final few sentences...

I want to thank you guys a lot. Without you guys, I don't think my first two months would be as interesting as what it is now, and thanks to you guys, I realise how it feels to have a class which you like to be in...
And of course, thank yourself, for creating the desire in me to make this video for you guys...

Thank you...
And no matter what happens, I won't forget you guys...

Discmon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for making the video for the class. it may be short, but it's really sweet. =)

Anonymous said...

nice video..
=)
oh man..
you're making me scared about the posting results already.

-insignificant

celine(: said...

oh my god! i feel like crying when i see the video. hmmm, bye tmr would be paeo7s16's last day in nj i guess. cheers. =)

celine