Monday, January 03, 2005

History of Discmon...

I was lagging a bit and because I do not feel like doing homework as it is the first day of school, I decided to elaborate on the history of this alias, discmon, which also happens to be a sort of machine made to help you with keeping disc which I only found out recently...

Discmon, was first created by me, way back in the year 2000, after my primary four streaming examination. We were pretty bored as we had nothing to do essentially, so everyone went to create games on paper so that everyone could play. Because we cannot bring Gameboys to school, I created discmon, which essentially, is pokemon on a slightly smaller and more luck based scale. I originally created stickmon, which basically forms the basis of discmon.

However, discmon was never played in school, mainly because by then, the holidays had arrived and no one would play this games anymore as we progress to primary 5.

Then, I started to play on neopets. I wanted a username without any numbers and thought for a very long long time. It was during this period that I remembered this game which never took off, and so, I commemorated it by letting my username be discmon. Which is currently still rather active although I am lagging over there at neopets.

In case you are wondering, that date was the 21st of May, 2001.
After that, discmon became my alias on the internet as it does not really show my particular unless you check neopets (which strictly speaking is also not showing any of me personal particulars). So, discmon is my alias.

Weird things happened after I went to secondary school. Discmon, which originally was just a game name, seem to have too much coincidence in my current life in school. For an easy example, Discmon starts with a D, and I am in D class. 1D, 2D, 3D. I mean, isn't it too coincidental. There are others obviously to make it worse, but I am only going to tell you this.

So, discmon, is my alias and its history is rather short. Well, my alias on Blogger is also discmon, in case you people have yet to understand, which you should.

Also to clarify things, Discmon was not originally created because my room is overflowing with CD, nor is it because of some dumb advertisements on the web.

Good things and alias take a long time to make an impact on you...

Discmon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoyox! c i so good come n read ur blog.... n where my chritmas present?

fangyu