Sunday, January 09, 2005

New class of friends...

Sorry to disappoint anyone for my apparent lagginess on blogger and my apparent disregard to how my homepage looks like...

(I got a phobia against HTML after coding almost 12 pages of HTML two years ago for my computer project. I also seriously hated Dreamweaver after that)

Anyhow, this year is a whole new year. And like what the teachers had said for the past few weeks, Sec 3 is not like what we had experienced a few years back. Its time for the teachers to end the paradise sort of land they had created in sec 1 and sec 2.

I want to see how they are going to do it...

Anyhow, the good news is that on every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I am going to have a free period. Being that I do not take C lit as a subject and some classmates do, so, tomorrow, all of us are going to bring some games to school. Games, that is like chess, scrabble...

Other then that, in another round of good news that just started on Thursday, Beier, who was transferred to NUS math and science school, has come back. Reasons are unfortunately unclear, although if you happen to one of his close friends, I would suppose that it would be a totally different way around.

The PRC scholars in our class are basically keeping to themselves as far as I can see. Probably because they had just met us for only about a week. I hardly know their names, but I expect that we would all be able to 'mess' around by the end of the first month.

I also managed to get some conversations going in class with the other classmates that belongs to 3D. Some of them are people I met in the corridors several times a day, but hardly ever talk to. Its great to know more friends isn't it.

I finally managed to become the AV rep after almost two solid year as the cleaniness rep. Hope to be able to foster good working partnership with the AV equipment.

Argh, this is crap...

Discmon

No comments: