Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sick after prelims...

I wanted the last post to stay on the front page of this blog for a while, but things do crop up now and then so I thought I should just comfortably forget about letting that post stay there. It would indeed by nice if I could leave that post as the last post before O level, but I guess it would also be good to forget about that thought.

As you all should have known by now (It would be a joke if you do not know) that the sec 4 prelims are over. That isn't much of anything to celebrate about but at least its over. I know that there has already been a great talk over the whole handphone issue and I do not think I will repeat here on my blog, seeing that there are a lot of other bloggers out there who will be reporting the issue.

And besides, I am not in the mood to go over this issue, so we'll forget about it.

I remembered that about half-way through the prelim exam, I started feeling sick. As in those sort of feelings that you will get when you feel that you are going to fall sick. Pain in the joints, muscle aches, runny nose... But there wasn't any fever. My father, who decided to use us as guinea pigs, decided to try acupuncture on me to see if my sickness sort of symptoms can be cured.

And it really got pushed down. So the rest of the prelim exams were completed quite successfully. Then on friday morning, the day after the prelim ends, the sickness just suddenly slam into me at full blast and I got everything. Fever, runny nose, pain everywhere and so on and so forth.

Great timing I suppose for it to only appear right after the prelims. My father believed it was a sort of strength that the prelims given me to push it down. My mother attributed it to God. But for me, I'll accept both sides of the argument. Without both, there won't be this miracle where sickness only appears right at the end of prelims...

Anyway, in case you people out there didn't get the message, the message is, even when you people are studying/mugging, please remember to take care of your health and don't be like me. The doctor say that the main reason I got sick was because I overworked.

So whatever the problem is, maintain your health, especially now when the O level is like so close... We don't need another beier, xp and even eddy incident...
Cause it would be a real shame to miss the O levels, don't you think?

Discmon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. im the permanent 1st person to comment lar.. wahaha. =D
take care lah.. heh.
i was sick before the prelims, so i guess that was also a good thing cos even if im overworked im supposed to be temporarily immune to the flu cos i've already recovered from it before the prelims..
but anyways, take good care! there's still 2 more mths to the end of O lvls! endure!

-insignificant

Anonymous said...

heyys
don angry with us le kkaes
this few daes u give us cold shoulder we all feel so wierd wierd noe
sorry-sorry-sorry T.T



~daphine(=

Anonymous said...

hello :D happy children's dayy! XD and gd luc fer yer O lvls. and my exam tml. eeks! haf 2 go mug ler. zai jian!


+Angel[identity](:

heex.