Friday, April 13, 2007

Simple life...

Well, this marks the end of another hectic week... and a rather hectic weekend ahead of me...
That's not a very good piece of news, especially when you consider the already-reaching-critical-heights homework pile and the incredibly-insanely-large amount of projects that we need to worry about over the entire course of this weekend.

And we've got our NAPFA test tomorrow, another very important item for all of us to worry about...
But, at least we've reached the end of the "weekdays" of the week and are heading into the marvellous weekend, where, hopefully, things would be nice, turn out all right with minimal conflicts and I can get some sleep even though there is a critical-heights homework pile.

Oh yeah, as many of you might have noticed by now, I've finally pushed myself so hard that I managed to get a site meter on to my blog. It took me a long time to get the strength to get that site meter up and running (which for the last two years had not been on my blog because I've been too lazy).

Anyway, have you ever asked yourself this question? And that is, how do you want to lead this life that you have?
Do you want to be rich, famous and known throughout history as some person who did some marvellous thing, is a "groundbreaker", or something like that?
Of course, one of the interpretations of life is to live it the best that you can and leave something behind for people to remember you by. It could be anything of course, from being the president of some country, to being the highest level character in Maplestory etc.

But, I don't know how many of you all would agree with me, but isn't it nice to just live life as it is and be happy. I find that being happy, finding the simple pleasures in life is the best thing in life. Things like sitting on the couch and watch tv with someone, type blogs and know that some people out there are reading it, listen to radio, hum songs... Essentially doing the simple things in life, but enjoying it at the same time.

I choose to lead a simple life if I can do it. Get a job which I like and can enjoy myself there, don't try to stand out, lead the simple life as shown in the song "小人物的心声"...
This leads to worrying about less things. If you worry about less things, like all those things above, won't life be much easier? You won't have to worry about this, worry about that, and I don't need to worry about my hair turning white...

...Which is pretty white already, but at least I'm not a lao chio bu!!

Discmon

No comments: