Saturday, February 04, 2006

down...

Sometimes, I wonder to myself what would have happened to me if i did not listen to a lot of happy energetic songs...

It just seems weird that the good-old energetic person who can fogets about all worries and sad things in about an hour is now a thing of the past. Now, it takes an effort for me to forget all those things, and those sad things keep coming back. Sometimes, i feel like screaming and shouting, shouting vulgarities so that this stupid feelings can be properly used up...

I am sorry if you all had come here to read a post that is going to be critical of people...

I don't seem to understand why I had turned into this sort of unhappy person whom cannot go back to being happy and laugh at things that happens to stumble into my life. It is still true that i don't really hold grudges against people, but than, somehow, i just don't feel happy anymore.

If that is what happens when you mature and thinks less immaturely, than i prefer to stay immature. I mean, thinking about things beyond your control and be unable to forget about them and laugh and joke is a big pain to me... I rather to be like last time when after half an hour, i can laugh and run around...

But now, i am reduced to this sorry state, typing whatever that comes to mind onto this blog... Call me a weakling if you want to, just scold me... Scold whatever you feel like scolding. Think i am acting cute? scold me. Think i am ap-ing you? scold me. Think i am insulting you? scold me.

I just got this weird feeling that if you scold me from the bottom of your hearts, i will feel better...

And i got to thank those energetic songs that i had accumulate over the years. They really help to boost my feelings. Its just like those letters that my seniors had given me, looking at them gives you that warm feeling and you feel like going on...

Discmon

P.S. Thanks for those whom cared, but i think i feel better now, having watched "I not Stupid" on TV and cried... Well, crying can relieve stress you know...

2 comments:

weisinny (: said...

i nvr knew guys cried over movies too... owellx. takkaire! (:

Anonymous said...

heyy!cheer up lahh!=)
i noe i wun scold u de.blehh
switch tu happie mode?!?
i noe um lame but i carn help it==