Friday, March 24, 2006

On my class...

After a post on the forest and nature, its time to go back to school things...

After sort of boycotting the class blog due to the class saying that the three of us were posting crap and should stop posting, I noticed that the blog is starting to rot, in fact, I can smell that familiar odour of decomposition...

Seriously, the last post was in 17 March, and mind you, there is 36-3 people in that blog who can/will post...
I wonder if they still feel that we are posting crap, I mean, we were the few people who was passionate about the class blog as an avenue for all of us to have fun, to talk about the fun things and the crappy things in class. If they feel that the class blog should be reserved for criticism and things to finish off from things that happen in class, than I do not think there is much we can do about it, can we?

Of course, even if I do not post on my class blog, I can still fire away at things I see on my own blog, which is much better maintained than my class blog. (which is dying because the last few post that was posted is by the three of us, and no one bothers to post anyway)

For one thing, I do not think that breaking the school rules is something to be proud of...
When someone breaks school rules, a few things can happen:
1. I am not around, and you don't get caught, then nothing happens
2. I am not around, you get caught by a teacher that will catch people, than you die
3. I am around, I tell you to stop breaking the school rules, you continue, I piss off, teacher come in, scold you and accuse me of not maintaining the school rules
4. I am around, I tell you to stop breaking the school rules, you continues, I piss off and yet I cannot use the Management diary because the person who owns it is breaking the rule himself or is heck caring me...

I mean, its a very sad situation isn't it. We make life difficult for each other. How?
You break a rule, I stop you. You don't listen, teacher come in and scold you...

Doesn't it makes life hard for you...?
So, to all the people in class, stop doing this things:
1. Eating in class
2. Drinking coloured drinks in class
3. Kicking the ball in class
4. Using the mobile phone when still in school

I mean, what is the problem with this simple rules? Don't you think they are easy to follow... Sure, you are older than me, you have attitude problem... and you eat in class. I know that there is only one SC in class and the chairperson do not care, so what?

I'm sick of it. Everyone is going "it's off" (handphone rule) whenever you all are short of humour to amuse yourself... Sure it's fun, but it get irritating after a while...
And seriously, there is no point trying to substitute a word for what you are doing at the moment. Do you know that it makes the person kicking the ball and substituting words look like a idiotic git?

Scenario 1
"Stop kicking the ball"
"I'm not kicking, I am slicing/dicing/hitting/bouncing/slaming/being an idiot by substituting words when I know that I am breaking a school rule"

Its dumb isn't it...

And why do you have to eat in class? You are the cleanliness rep yourself...
Remind me again, who was the one who volunteered to be the cleanliness rep? YOU! What is happening now? Your poor other cleanliness rep have to do the dirty job for you. I know you got low patience for others, you don't really consider other people's feeling and you have been disillusioned by the way the class handles cleanliness.. So? What's your problem? Attitude? Fine, I am fine with that...

I've been very relaxed with all of you, cause I know its a bit pointless to go and make sure you all don't break the rule. I take this stand, that is, as long as you don't do it in front of me or get into trouble with teachers, I won't go and specifically go and mark you all down...

And it gets really saddening when your management diary is not operating because no one bothers to record. Even that duty defience system is not working cause no one gets recorded. And besides, lots of people think that nothing will happen to them even if they get recorded...

Well, if you think I have mentioned about you in a bad way, I don't think you should still be smling after reading finish this post...
If you are, go and stare into a mirror and ask yourself whether or not you've been an idiot...
And yes, that comment which I talked about last time (the sponsorship thing) is posted by someone I've talked about...
Talk about class spirit...
Ya, over my dead body...

Discmon


5 comments:

joe said...

relax..... zp relax.... no need so work out...think about the good side..... your class mates isnt really hopeless right? at least they are not totally bad.....so dont think too much lah....

shadowkat said...

dear joe,
no offence but don't you think that you are contradicting discmon's blog by using broken English? (don't mind my uncapitalised grammar mistakes. just too lazy to press shift)
1. work out = exercise. the phrase you're looking for is worked up

2. classmates not class mates

3. aren't not isn't

4. saying 'they are not totally bad' makes us (that's right me included in 'they') sound like decomposing organic compounds. literally

5. if discmon don't think, his medulla oblongata will cease to function meaning his bodily functions will shut down

Ok, so I picked on those mistakes for fun =). But that doesn't mean that they are right. (i know i cannot start a sentence with 'but' so don't you start) I think I have finished with crapping.

Discmon, I sympathize with you. I have seen you trying to stop them. A futile effort I might add. Deaf and wooden-brained some people are. Yoda do I not sound like? I posted/am going to post something regarding to this matter. Like joe said, don't get so worked up. After all, if they won't listen, they won't listen. If they want to act like idiots, let them. Sooner or later, they won't have to. They will become idiots when Look catches them. She teaches the class next door. If you want to take action to prevent yourself from being implicated, use that offence booklet of yours. (you are in disco right???) Don't let the silverfish get to it. USE IT! Then it will be their demise.

Shadowkat

shadowkat said...

and PLEASE change your skin. getting boring it is. nagging is sound. copyright lawsuit i will get, if continuing, i use yoda's accent or stupid riddle sound crap talk.

flamefrost said...

i like your post on the sponsor guy heehee
the ball looked so memerising, as though it is compelling me to kick it...must kick ball, must kick ball...
you are not flaming, not flaming at all...

joe said...

Dear shadowkat,
haha....i know my English is not that accurate,so please do fogive me. If any of my sentences sounds offending, i am terriblly sorry. i will try to improve my English. Thank you for pointing out my mistakes.